Sunday, November 2, 2014

STELLA TJIA-PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP ARTIST AND HAIRSTYLIST


Hi everybody.. My name is Stella (085646534959).. I am professional makeup artist, hairstyling, and hairdresser based in Jakarta but I can go overseas and to another city...

I am handling makeup for any occations such as wedding, party, graduation, photoshoot, demo makeup, and makeup course.
If you want me to teach you how to makeup, how to do an updo hairstyle, and cutting, just contact me..
I usually do some makeup at tv station such as RCTI, Trans TV, Trans 7, and SCTV, also doing some project at fashion show and outdoor tv program. You can see my makeup and hairdo at Magazines like Bazaar, Bazaar Wedding, Weddingku, L;officiel, Baccarat Hongkong, Marie Claire, Femina, Cosmopolitan, Hello Magazine, Freemag, Beauty and Hair, Trax, Beatmag, etc.. Beauty Expert at Icihers Magazine...
I have CIBTAC certificated (international quality).
My work at media online www.seputar-indonesia.com/news/beautypreneur-go-international
http://content.lionjobs.com/stella-tjia/
Achievements:
- 1st winner Lasalle college makeup competition, Jakarta
- Finalist Gramedia Beauty Festival
- Finalist MakeUp For Ever I Love AQUA competition
- Top 10 Finalist The Body Shop MakeUp Artist Search for Jakarta Fashion week 2012
- 3rd place Anggra Septa Makeup Competition
- Finalist Creative Makeup Competition Rudy Hadisuwarno
- 3rd place Bridal Makeup Competition Rudy Hadisuwarno
- top 10 finalis baby liss pro upstyling competition
- demo wedding makeup fantasy @grand kemang hotel
- demo daily makeup @Fastworld Office
- 2nd place ASIA PACIFIC HAIR AND MAKEUP COMPETITION, CATEGORY FANTASY MAKEUP
- 1st runner up Bridal Makeup Competition with Lancome @Hotel Mulia
- BEST STUDENT of photographic & fashion makeup CIBTAC Diploma 2012
- 1st runner up Revlon hair makeover
- Makeup show @Puspita Martha School
- Live streaming interview @TRAX FM
- Makeup show @Rudi Hadisuwarno Seminar
- Makeup for Jakarta Fashion Week 2013
- Makeup for Indonesia Fashion Week 2013
- First winner of Cosmobeaute 2013, Asia Pacific
You can follow my instagram/twitter/path/add my line @sapdo89

www.youtube.com/sapdo89
www.stellatjiamakeupartist.blogspot.com

Makeup fo any occations
Wedding makeup International
Photoshoot makeup/Prewedding Makeup
Sweet seventeen Makeup/Engagement Makeup
Party Makeup/Graduation Makeup
Demo makeup, Beauty class, Beauty workshop for your company
Hairstylist and Hairdresser
Makeup Course
Hairdo Course
Just send me a msg at 085646534959 (for fast response)



Check for my new video commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqpvYalVFsc


1 comment:

Terima kasih sudah mengunjungi blog ini, silahkan tinggalkan komentar